In India, the household name for the Premium Coffee shop is Starbucks. The brand owned in 50:50 by Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks corporations. However, few people complain about the absurd pricing of their coffee and confectionaries. If you haven’t tried Starbucks coffee, then this is the day to experience your first coffee from the worldwide renowned coffee maker.
As the company has successfully completed 5 years in India and has exact 100 official Starbucks restaurants, then the company is offering one fair price of INR 100 for all their tall size beverages on 28th October 2017 from 12 AM to 12 PM. As a matter of fact, this MRP is including GST and all the taxes making it a steal deal.
Their first Coffee shop opened in Horniman Circle in South Mumbai on October 12, 2017, successfully completing 5 years with ever increasing fan base all over the country. Now their 100th brand store will open in Kamala mills in Mumbai.
— Starbucks India (@StarbucksIndia) October 28, 2017
Here are the tips to get most out of your INR 100 bill:
- Only short or tall sized beverages are available for INR 100 (including all taxes).
- This offer is applicable in all 1oo Starbucks outlets across India
- One can go with the beverages like Java Chip, Mocha Frappuccino, Iced Matcha, and other short or tall beverages with additional topping at no extra cost.
- This offer is only valid on beverages and no applicable for any eateries, which will retail for the usual price tag.
- Usually, the Starbucks store opens at 8:00 AM, so, the offer applicable from the morning to till midnight.
- This price is not applicable for Home delivery, one has to visit the store personally to enjoy the one time offer.
- My Starbucks Gold reward members can get any sized drink for Just INR 100 including Short, Tall, Grande, and Venti.
As this offer last for just one day, one can expect a huge line outside these stores, so, get to your nearest store to experience all the hype about the Starbucks.