Major Announcements From Apple Special Event Held on 10 September 2019:
The Apple on its special events made some major announcements apart from iPhone 11 series some more exciting products are launched have a look and found more about the specification and prices related to new products launched.
1. iPhone 11 Series
Main highlight of the event was its new iPhone series featuring iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Features of iPhone 11 Series:
Capacity: Both the iPhone Pro, iPhone Pro Max is available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variant.
Display: The iPhone Pro has a Super Retina XDR display of 5.8 inch, while the iPhone Pro Max has a display of 6.5 inch. Both the phone are equipped with Rated IP68 that make it Splash, Water and Dust Resistant upto maximum depth of 4 metres up to 30 minutes.
Chip: The phones are equipped with third‑generation Neural Engine, A13 Bionic chip. The A13 Bionic is the fastest CPU ever in a smartphone. It also the most power efficient chip and it saves upto to 40 percent battery, helping provide up to four extra hours of battery life for the new iPhone 11 Pro and up to five hours for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Camera: The Camera Specifications of Apple’s iPhone 11 Series is given below:
- It has a Ultra Wide 12MP Triple, Wide and Telephoto cameras
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
- Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture
- 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Mono)
- Dual optical image stabilisation (Wide and Telephoto)
- Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); six-element lens (Wide and Telephoto)
- Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- 100% Focus Pixels (Wide)
- Night mode
- Auto Adjustments
- Next‑generation Smart HDR for photos
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos
- Advanced red‑eye correction
- Photo geotagging
- Auto image stabilisation
- Burst mode
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
Availability and Price of iPhone 11:
- iPhone 11 will be available starting at Rs 64,900 in India from September 20.
- iPhone 11 Pro will be available from 27 September, 2019 with a starting price of at Rs 99,900 for the base model (64GB) in India.
2. Apple Watch Series 5
Apple Watch Series 5 came with the new Always-On Retina display, you always see the time and your watch face.
Features of Apple Watch Series 5:
- The Watch Series 5 promises all-day 18-hour battery life.
- Ultra-low-power LTPO display.
- It comes with new safety features like fall detection and emergency SOS.
- Apple Watch Series 5 comes in three finishes of aluminium and stainless steel. There’s also the Nike edition of Watch Series 5 and Hermes as well.
- Apple Watch packs surprising capabilities into a footprint so small it’s more like a fingerprint.
- Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone only.
Availability and Price of Apple Watch Series 5:
It will be available in two models with GPS priced at $399 and $499 for the cellular variant.
3. 7th gen iPad
The new 7th gen iPad combines the power and capability of a computer with the ease of use and versatility you’d never expect from one.
Features of iPad:
Capacity: It comes in three finishes of silver, space grey and gold and two storage variants of 32GB and 128GB.
Display: It has 10.2-inch Retina display which is LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology and support Supports Apple Pencil (1st generation).
Chip: It has A10 Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture and Embedded M10 coprocessor which promises up to 10 hours of battery life.
Camera: It has a 8MP camera with HDR for photos, Exposure control, Burst mode. Video recording of 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps with Slow-motion video support for 720p at 120 fps and Time-lapse video with stabilisation.
Availability and Price of Apple iPad 10.2 inch:
The 7th gen iPad is priced at $329 and it will be available by the end of this month in the US. It has mentioned starting price from ₹29,900 MRP on its official site.
4. Apple Arcade
Apple Arcade a gaming subscription service for iPhones, iPads, Mac and Apple TV will launch on September 19 in 115 countries.
Features, Price, availability of Apple Arcade:
- ₹99/month after free one-month trial.
- Unlimited access to 100+ new games rolling out later this year
- Share your subscription with up to five family members
- Ad-free; no additional purchases necessary
- Start playing on one device, pick up on another
- Download to play, online or off
- You decide whether to share your personal data
- Works with Screen Time and parental controls
5. Apple TV+:
Apple has also set a launch date of November 1, 2019 in over 100 countries. In India, Apple TV+ will be available at Rs 99 per month with seven days trial. Apple TV+ will be available on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch, Mac and other platforms through the Apple TV app.