New York-based Master & Dynamic is one part fashion brand, one part headphones manufacturer and it has just announced its latest premium audio product, MW65. The company has quickly become one of the most well-known premium audio companies out there. The Master & Dynamic MW65 is their latest headphone offering.
MW65 is built with anodized aluminum instead of stainless steel, it is lighter than the company’s previous full-size models and much more comfortable to put on. With a combination of heavy grain leathers and lambskin-wrapped memory foam ear pads, the MW65 headphones weigh just 250g and feature a scratch-resistant surface. It delivers rich, smooth sound and features active noise-cancelling technology that works well. It supports one-button access to Google Assistant and comes with a nice carrying pouch.
The Master & Dynamic MW65 ANC headphones have the following features and specifications:
- 40mm Custom Beryllium Drivers
- Feed-Forward and Feed-Back Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Technology
- Bluetooth 4.2 Connectivity supporting AptX, SBC
- 20 Meter/65+Foot Bluetooth Range
- Two Beamforming Noise Reduction Mic Array: Filters out external noise and focuses on the sound of your voice
- Durable and Lightweight Anodized Aluminum
- Leather Ear Pads: Memory Foam Wrapped in Lambskin Leather
- Up to 24 Hours Battery Life, Charges to 50% in 15 Minutes
- Charged via USB-C Cable
- 3.5mm Passive Audio Port
- Dimensions: W/L/D – 165mm x 190mm x 66mm
- Google Assistant built-in
- Smart Device Voice Assistant Enabled
However, it does have a few negative points which are: it is expensive and may not fit people with smaller heads. While it works well as a headset for making calls, there’s no sidetone feature to let you hear your voice inside of the headphones.
The Master & Dynamic MW65s are available to buy now for $499 / €499 / £449 in a choice of brown leather with silver metal or black with gunmetal.