Xiaomi is taking its initiative not only in terms of affordable smartphones but also in terms of home appliances like Air Purifiers and now its third air purifier model (Mi Air Purifier 2C) after the Mi Air Purifier and Mi Air Purifier 2S is launched in India.
The Mi Air Purifier 2C is especially “designed in India for India”, the Mi Air Purifier 2C uses a “true HEPA” filter and features a real-time air quality indicator.
The new Mi Air Purifier 2C also comes with dual filtration and is designed to have 360-degree of the air intake, just like the previous Mi Air Purifier models.
It is also claimed to cover 452 square feet of area. The company claims that a customer can change the filter of the Mi Air Purifier 2C in under 10 seconds using a one-button control. Mi Air Purifier 2C is also said to clear the room in just 10 minutes.
Mi Air Purifier 2C Price in India
The Mi Air Purifier 2C price in India is set at Rs. 6,499. It will go on sale starting at 4 pm IST on 17 October that is today through Mi.com. E-commerce like Amazon.in, Flipkart, and Mi Home stores will also host its sale from 12 pm (noon) IST on 18 October.
Mi Air Purifier 2C Specifications, Features
- The Mi Air Purifier 2C comes with the dual filtration technology and includes the true HEPA filter that is touted to filter 99.97 percent of indoor pollution.
- The Mi Air Purifier machine has 360-degree of air suction and is touted deliver a CADR (clean air delivery rate) of 350 cubic meters per hour.
- Unlike the Mi Air Purifier 2S that has an OLED display to provide you with the real-time PM2.5 level updates, the Mi Air Purifier 2C has an LED-equipped real-time air quality indicator that highlights air quality in three different stages, namely clear air, moderate pollution level, and severe pollution level.
- Mi Air Purifier 2C comes with a built-in infrared sensor to detect pollution levels while purifying the air.
- The build of the Mi Air Purifier 2C has over 1,000 intake holes that help form a 360-degree cyclical air filtration pathway. The machine produces 63 dB of noise level, as per the listing on the Mi.com site.
- The Mi Air Purifier 2C measures 240x240x520mm and weighs around 4.1 kilograms.