Motorola is launching its Moto E6s, today at an event. Motorola is landing into the smart TV industry for the first time and the smart TVs will debut first in India.
The Moto TV which comes with Android TV and has been launched in partnership with Flipkart
Motorola TV Price Rate:
- 32-inch TV – Rs 13,999
- 43-inch FHD – Rs 24,999
- 43-inch UHD – Rs 29,999
- 50-inch UHD – Rs 33,999
- 55-inch UHD – Rs 39,999
- 65-inch UHD – Rs 64,999
The Moto TV Specs:
- The Moto TV is powered by a Mali 450 GPU and has 2.25 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory. The TV will also come with a separate remote control for gaming.
- The TV has a 30 W front-firing speaker which has DTS Tru Sound support along with Dolby Audio.
- The TV will come with HDR 10, autotuneX display technology, and have 1.07 billion colours
Moto E6S Price:
You can get Moto E6S at a price of Rs 7,999, which will have 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage variant. The Moto E6S will be available from 23 September exclusively on Flipkart with offers from Jio.
Moto E6S Specs:
- The phone has 6.1-inch AMOLED IPS LCD display with a waterdrop notch and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone also has a removable back cover which enables you to change the battery manually. The phone weighs less than 150 grams.
- The phone comes in two color Polished Graphite and Rich Cranberry.
The phone comes with an 8MP camera with an AI beauty mode with things like smoothing, skin tone enhancements and saturation improvements.