The Nubia Z20 dual-screen phone with 48-megapixel main camera and 4,000mAh battery will launch globally next month, the company said on Thursday. It goes on sale in China on August 16.
Nubia Z20 Price :
The Nubia Z20 price in China has been set at CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs. 35,200) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration, while its 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model is priced at CNY 3,699 (roughly Rs. 37,200). There is also the top-of-the-line 8GB RAM + 512GB storage option that carries a price tag of CNY 4,199 (roughly Rs. 42,200).
Nubia is taking orders for the Z20 in China through its official website as well as e-commerce portals including Jingdong Mall, Suning, and Tmall. The phone will go on sale in the country starting August 16.
Nubia Z20 Features, Specifications :
- 6.42-inch FHD+ display with no notches
- Triple cameras
- Up to 8GB of RAM.
- 5.1-inch touch display on the back, allowing users to take high-quality pictures or videos with the rear camera as if it were a front-facing one.
- 48-megapixel main camera, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera and an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom.
- 4,000mAh battery and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor.
- Users can set up the screens to operate separately so that they can switch between apps. The back screen serves as an always-on display.