OnePlus Sends Out Invites for its Event in MWC 2019: Might Showcase OnePlus 7

Must Read

Jharkhand polls for 81 constituencies from November 30 to December 20; counting on 23rd December

Addressing a press meeting today, Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora has announced the poll dates for Jharkhand Legislative assembly....

Congress forms six-member committee of AICC to review situation of NRC in Assam

In a bid to review the condition of Assam state after the implementation of the NRC exercise, Congress party...

Shiv Sena elects Eknath Shinde as party’s legislative leader; Sunil Prabhu appointed as chief whip of party

In a striking breakthrough, Shiv Sena elected senior minister Eknath Shinde as the party's legislative leader today. It has...

MWC 2019 is widely anticipated across the tech industry because of the sheer number of manufacturers expected to launch their phone during the event. Brands like Xiaomi, Huawei, LG, Sony among others have already announced their dates during the event where they will be showcasing their latest offerings. Now, OnePlus has joined the party as well. OnePlus sent out invites for an exclusive event called Reimagine, nevertheless, there is no word if the company will be launching its next flagship phone during the event.

OnePlus MWC 2019 Invite

According to sources, the invite says “Join OnePlus at Ultramarinos where drinks and a taste of the future will be on us.” It suggests that the company will be having a party for media representatives, partners, and exclusive guests. The chances of a new phone, however, are slim.

As for the OnePlus 7, the leaks suggest that the phone will see a design overhaul from the company. OnePlus 7 is expected to come with a new screen and camera design. The leaks also speculate that in order to do away with notches, OnePlus is opting for a slider phone with OnePlus 7—like Xiaomi Mix 3.

It would be safe to assume that the next OnePlus 7 will come with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC. OnePlus is also expected to pack a new fast charger with Warp Charge 30 along with its next flagship.

In terms of camera, the OnePlus 7 is expected to come with Sony’s IMX586 camera sensor making it the first smartphone from the company to feature a 48-megapixel camera. Leaks have also pointed towards a triple camera module for the device. Belonging to the same company as Oppo and Vivo, OnePlus is also expected to come with Oppo’s 10x optical zoom technology.

Apart from phones, OnePlus is also gearing up to launch its first TV. OnePlus CEO had confirmed plans to launch a OnePlus TV last year. He said users can expect the new TV to come with “premium flagship design, image quality, and audio experience.”

“It is a natural extension for OnePlus to address gaps in the television industry, which it tackled in the smartphone market – balancing high-quality hardware with the latest in technology, developing a seamless user experience, and crafting hardware that is minimalistic and timeliness in design,” the company had said.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Vedanti kicks up new controversy over temple trust

Ayodhya, Nov 15 (IANS) Former BJP MP Ram Vilas Vedanti, who has played a proactive role in the Ayodhya...

Kuwait’s government resigns amid parliamentary scrutiny

Cairo, Nov 15 (IANS) Kuwait's Premier Sheikh Jaber al-Mubarak al-Sabah resigned on Thursday, days after lawmakers submitted a no-confidence motion against two ministers over...

‘Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan’: Ayushmann Khurrana starrer to now release in the month of Love; Check out

The release date of the upcoming film of Ayushmann Khurrana Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan has been pushed back. The film will now be released in...

Parineeti Chopra shares THIS picture with Saina Nehwal as she begins shooting for her biopic

Actress Parineeti Chopra is now a days busy with the shooting of the biographical sports film 'Saina', where she plays the eponymous badminton player...

HK protests: 70-year-old dies after being hit by brick

Hong Kong, Nov 15 (IANS) A 70-year-old cleaner sub-contracted by the Hong Kong government died overnight after he was apparently struck on the head...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This