In an event of Vivo V17 Pro launch, the company along with Vivo V17 Pro specifications and price mentions that Vivo smartphones account for 68 percent of the sales in Rs. 25,000- Rs. 30,000 price segment.
The company also mentions that Vivo is now the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the country with a year-over-year growth of 55 percent.
As an inauguration introduction in the Vivo V17 Pro launch company’s Nipun Marya said:
Vivo smartphones account for 68 percent of the sales in Rs. 25,000- Rs. 30,000 price segment. He added that Vivo is now the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the country with a year-over-year growth of 55 percent. Additionally, Marya also briefly mentioned the Nex 3 that was launched in China recently and offers a screen-to-body ratio of 99.6 percent.
Ankit Malhotra than on the stage talks about the new smartphone Vivo V17 Pro.
Specs of Vivo V17 Pro:
Ankit Malhotra than on the stage talks about the new smartphone Vivo V17 Pro. He describes all the major specifications and features that Vivo V17 Pro has.
- The V17 Pro has two cameras on the front as a part of a pop-up setup – a 32-megapixel main selfie shooter and an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter, equipped with a Moonlight flash.
- The phone’s camera app will come with a Pose Master feature that will suggest poses for selfies, based on how other people around the world are taking their selfies. Other features include Super Night Mode and Shot Refocus.
- The phone had a quad-camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel on the ref/1.8 main shooter, a 13-megapixel f/2.5 telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom, an 8-megapixel f/2.2 Super Wide-Angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. Vivo V17 Pro’s back is also covered with Gorilla Glass 6.
- Vivo V17 Pro features a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) display with a 91.65 percent screen-to-body ratio and 20:9 aspect ratio. The phone also sports slim-bezels. The Vivo V17 Pro will be offered in Glacier Blue and Midnight Ocean colors.
- The phone will have a storage of 8GB RAM, 128GB of onboard storage, 4,100mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, and Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.
Price of Vivo V17 Pro:
Malhotra then invited Jerome Chen, CEO, Vivo India, on the stage to reveal further details and the price of the new phone.
According to Chen, the V17 Pro is made for India. It will retail at Rs. 29,990 for the lone 8GB + 128GB variant. The pre-orders open today and it will go on sale beginning September 27.