Recent, researches say that Xiaomi is the leading brand in the smartphone market. It has seen the highest shipments in the First quarter. Also, still it might continue its legacy after the release of lockdown. Now, Xiaomi is bringing three products to India. Those are-
- flagship Mi 10
- new pair of truly wireless earbuds
- and an Android TV-based Mi Box 4K.
If we look back, Xiaomi flagship smartphones are very successful in India. The Low-end and Mid-range smartphones became wide range popular in India. Now, Xiaomi is bringing flagship Phone Mi10 in order to capture the premium smartphone market.
The features of Mi10 as follows:
- powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chip
- it supports 5G connectivity.
- 4 rear cameras, the main camera is 108 MP, and others 13MP,2MP,2MP.
- The front camera is 20Mp
- It has a display size of 6.67 inches OLED with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- More importantly, MIUI skin is set to arrive ad-free.
The pricing of Mi 10 is a matter of concern. As most of the premium smartphones established their market quite earlier. Mi 10 has to face a lot of competition in the high-end market. Mi 10 available starting from Rs.49,999 and it is available from today.
With the Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi Box 4K has been announced for India today with Google’s Android TV onboard. The Mi Box S had launched in the US a year ago. Now, it is launching in India on May 10 with a price tag of Rs.3,499. The earbuds come with 14.2mm drivers and a noise cancellation feature. The earbuds have a 30mAh battery and an additional 250mAh battery in the charging case with the price tag of Rs.4,499