Borderlands 3 made its first appearance at E3 2019 during Microsoft’s press conference on June 9. After months of anticipation, Borderlands 3 finally released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on September 13th. But it seems like the game has already started facing bugs and issues. Then just a few hours ago I wrote about a loot bug location that spawns a guaranteed Loot Tink, or a bandit treasure goblin, that spits out legendary gear by the gobful. However, finally, we have some good news for the fans as a hotfix has arrived, thereby reducing Mayhem Mode loot. Here are the patch notes for the hotfix:
Borderlands 3 patch notes for September 19 hotfix:
- Yellow paint has been added to Ambermire to mark a more obvious path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
- The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The New-U Station in front of Titian’s Gate (used during the “Atlas, At Last” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The first Guardian a player runs into during the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is no longer over-leveled.
- The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob’s Estate is no longer invisible.
- Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
- Scaled-down the number of loot drops in Mayhem Mode.
- Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
- Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.
- Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
- Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re special again.
- Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.
Ever since its arrival on September 13th, Borderlands has been in the headlines of the gaming news and mainly because of loot bug and cloud save issue. But since the first hotfix has arrived, we can expect some new features, bug fixes and improvements to arrive soon.