Epic Games have announced the v11.20 update for Fortnite Battle Royale. The new update will be bigger than the last update (v11.11 announced last week) and will carry some new features as well. Bandage Bazooka weapon will be back with this update. The weapon was removed several weeks ago due to some issues. We already know that Fortnite will support DirectX 12 .There will be some bugs fixes as well.
The official twitter account of Fortnite tweeted that the game will be releasing the v11.20 patch on Wednesday, November 20 at 9 AM(GMT)/ 2:30 PM(IST)
We've got v11.20 coming tomorrow. Downtime begins at 4 AM ET (0900 UTC).
Stay tuned for updates when downtime ends. pic.twitter.com/N09f1MFWK8
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) November 20, 2019
While it is not confirmed whether the game will come with a patch note, there is still some confirmed information available online about what updates will be in the v11.20 update.
- Bandage Bazooka enabled again in the core, competitive, and Playground playlists.
- Fixed issue causing low-detailed buildings on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One upon landing on the map.
- The equipped item slot will be the selection slot when players open the inventory. This was previously not the case. (Even though this will be addressed in a future release, we plan to allow it as an option for players who prefer it.)
- Devastator’s Outfit hair will now appear the intended color.
- The John Wick Outfit’s Pistol will no longer appear larger than intended.
- An unmodified newly-placed damage volume will now eliminate players in-game.
- Fixed issue causing excessive jitter when loading onto an elevated spawn pad on high-memory islands.
- Fixed issue causing players to experience FPS drops and hitching, especially on lower to mid-end devices.