Ever since its launch, Fortnite has had an amazing journey and that continued to be the case with Season 10 as well. However, Season 10 was scheduled to end on October 13 at 2 p.m. ET after being extended for a week. As Season 10 ended, players couldn’t do anything when they logged in to Fortnite as there was just a black hole ahead of Chapter 2. And now, Fortnite is back for a new Chapter 2 with a brand new map as suggested by the leaked battle pass trailer. And with the new Chapter 2 also arrives a new set of ‘Open Water challenges’. Here’s a list of all the Chapter 2 Season 1 Open Water challenges.
- Land at Craggy Cliffs, Salty Springs, and Dirty Docks
- Hide Inside Hideouts In Different Matches(3)
- Search Chests At Craggy Cliffs or Misty Meadows(7)
- Eliminate opponents using a Sniper Rifle(2)
- Be Crouched within 20m of an opponent for a total of 10 seconds(10)
- Deal Damage with Pistols to opponents(500)
- Eliminate an enemy from 50m or further
- Survive Stirm Phases(10)
- Deal Damage within 10 seconds of leaving a hideout(150)
- Search hidden ‘O’ found in the Open Water Loading Screen (1)
Moreover, alongside completing the challenges, you can even fly boats in Fortnite.