Fortnite introduces a new set of challenges and rewards every Thursday. Currently, Fortnite is in Chapter 2 which started on 15th October after the game went into a black hole as the Season 10 ended. Fortnite introduces a new set of challenges every Thursday. However, there’s still time before the Week 6 challenges go live but data miners are quick to leak the challenges earlier. The upcoming Week 6 challenges are named ‘Hide and Seek’ missions. Here’s everything you need to know about the ‘Hide and Seek’ challenges:
Date and Time:
The challenges won’t be live until 9:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Nov. 14.
Fortnite Week 6 Hide and Seek Missions:
- Land at Frenzy Farms, Slurpy Swamp, Sweaty Sands (0/3).
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, 300 metal (0/3).
- Eliminations at Frenzy Farms or Sweaty Sands (0/3).
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/7).
- Consume foraged items (0/10).
- Deal damage to opponents with a pickaxe (0/100).
- Hit 5 consecutive weak spots while harvesting (0/1).
- Hit headshots (0/10).
- Visit landmarks in a single match (0/5).
- Eliminations in different matches (0/5).
- Search the hidden “I” found in the Hide and Seek screen (0/1).
Where to find the hidden ‘I’ in Fortnite:
- Jump into any game mode of Fortnite’s Battle Royale. I’d suggest Solo or Team Rumble, as it’s the best for challenges like these.
- You’ll want to land at Frenzy Farms, and head for the main farmhouse to the North.
- Enter the farm and go upstairs, and you should find the ‘I’ floating near the open window on the second floor.