The Marvel Avengers Beta version pulled around 6 million players from all over the world.
Marvel’s new game is already considered to be a hit if talking about fans’ votes. The cinematic universe is so widely appreciated. All the people who are Marvel fans plus gamers were dying for a Marvel game. And when the first beta was available, no one held back.
The Square Enix have given a detailed report of how many users have played, for how many hours and various other small details. For example, a total of 27 million hours were spent in-game and there were 200 million Hulk smashes.
Along with the hype and all the good news, Square Enix has also said that they have received a lot of feedback about where there are some minor glitches or bugs.
They have made sure the first patch will be out which is expected to be around 18GB. That is gonna be some update. Here are a few things which will be in the update irrespective of your platform.
- Various crashes and game becoming unresponsive fixed
- Save game optimizations
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking
- Mission Summary improvements: Fixed issues with the Abomination fight
- Missing strongbox fixes
And many more.
Talking about PC specific bug fixes here is some of the things to be in the update
- several fixes that will solve stutters/lag or at least improve those.
- We have made fixes for issues surrounding microphone handling and muting other players.
- We have addressed some graphical issues, for example when using SSSR while having TAA turned off.
These are just a few of so many fixes that Square Enix will bring after receiving all the feedback in the beta testing.
This game will also have a battle pass system. Different outfits and customized weapons and stuff. Let’s see how popular and successful will this game become. The launch date is September 4.