Back in 2010-2012, the world was crazy about offline games like subway surfers and temple run. But now the tables have turned. Online games are at its best. So, the value of offline games has been pretty low these days as compared to online games.
There may be a time you’re out of network or out of internet, so here are some options that you might want to try when you’re offline.
- CATEGORY: Arcade, Runner
- DOWNLOAD SIZE: 131MB
- OFFERED BY: SYBO Games
- RATING: 4.4
- LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiloo.subwaysurf&hl=en_IN&gl=US
Subway Surfers is an endless runner game developed by Kiloo and SYBO Games and released in 2012.It is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone. The gameplay is simple, Jake (In game character) tries to avoid getting caught by the grumpy inspector and his dog by running on the tracks and collecting gold coins, power ups and other items on the way. You can swipe left, right, up, down and use hoverboards to dodge the obstacles and incoming trains. On being hit by any of these obstacles or trains the game gets over.
2. Temple Run:
- CATEGORY: Action, Arcade, Runner
- DOWNLOAD SIZE: 44MB
- OFFERED BY: Imangi Studios
- RATING: 4.1
Temple run too like subway surfers is a classic endless runner game. It was developed be Imangi studios and released in 2011 for android and ios. The game tests your reflexes as you race down ancient temple walls and along sheer cliffs. The theme of the game is an explorer being chased by demon monkeys in the ancient temple.
- “Most thrilling and fun running game in a while, possibly ever.” – TheAppera.com
- “A fast and frenzied experience.” – IGN.com
- “Very addicting… definitely a very different running game.” – Appolicious.com
- Voted by TouchArcade Forums as Game of the Week
- One of TouchArcade’s Best Games of the Month
- Over 50 MILLION players worldwide!
Asphalt 8: Airborne
- CATEGORY: Racing, Multiplayer
- DOWNLOAD SIZE: 1.9GB
- OFFERED BY: Gameloft SE
- RATING: 4.3
The multiplayer mode is online but, the single-player career mode is available offline.
It features about 220 cars and bikes and offers undoubtedly the best graphics in a racing game one could.
- CATEGORY: Action, Shooter, Casual
- DOWNLOAD SIZE: 303MB
- OFFERED BY: Techouse Games
- RATING: 4.4
The gameplay is simple and extreme and the game quality is particularly very good. FPS game lovers must try this game out!
Shadow Fight 2:
- CATEGORY: Action, Fighting
- DOWNLOAD SIZE: 141MB
- OFFERED BY: Nekki – Action and Fighting Games
- RATING: 4.6
Shadow Fight 2 is a role-playing fighting game developed and launched by Nekki – Action and Fighting Games in 2013. The theme of the game is 2 shadows fighting and you need to win 2 out of 3 rounds to win.
Later on, after upgrading your armors and weapons, you can take on underground bosses and defeat them to proceed further in the game. The characters in the game are completely silhouettes.