The gaming industry is one of the fastest booming markets currently. With cloud gaming on the rise, many companies are trying to find a business model in the industry. In a similar attempt, Sennheiser has launched its latest wireless gaming headset, the GSP 370. Interestingly, Sennheiser is claiming that the new headset will offer 100 hours of battery life.
The headset can easily be accessed via a traditional 3.5mm jack on PC, Mac, and PS4. Other features of the headset include:
- Reliable audio with near-zero delay,
- High audio quality that Sennheiser brings to all of its products
- Noise-canceling microphone to minimizes background noises
- It can be muted by lifting the boom arm.
- It has a split, padded headband, and memory foam ear cushions.
- Ear cups are connected with ball-joint hinges, so they’ll adjust to the user’s face for a custom fit.
The headsets are designed keeping hardcore gaming enthusiasts in mind since gamers will be able to play six hours per week with the new Sennheiser GSP 370 and can even last four months on a single charge, and it can be used while recharging.
The new headsets are available now for $199.95.