Microsoft came up with a slew of announcements during the recent X019 event. As we all know the event is all about Xbox. Therefore, all the announcements made during the event were related to Xbox. Microsoft even announced a slew of announcements for the upcoming cloud-gaming service xCloud. The event also saw announcements coming from Microsoft regarding the Black Friday deals. The deals begin from Thursday, November 21st onwards for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold members, and Nov. 24 for all users and will continue until December 2. Check out all the deals below:
Xbox One X And Xbox One S:
- Xbox One X bundles will be available for $349.99. Normally, they go for $499.99.
- Xbox One S bundles, including the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, will be on sale for $149.99. They usually retail for $249.99. The Digital Edition comes with Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Fortnite in a bundle.
Select Xbox Wireless Controllers are up to $20 off, including the following: Night-Ops Camo Special Edition, Sport Blue Special Edition, and Kait Diaz Gears 5 Limited Edition. The standard price of these controllers is $69.99.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:
Signing up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (as a new subscriber) will grant you the first three months for $1; this is usually $14.99 a month.
Below games are on offer from November 24 to December 2:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition ($35)
- Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition ($80)
- Code Vein Deluxe Edition ($56)
- Control ($45)
- Destiny 2: Forsaken ($15)
- Far Cry 5 ($15)
- Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition ($50)
- Gears 5 Ultimate Edition ($56)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Gold Edition ($65)
- Kingdom Hearts III ($20)
- Man of Medan ($20)
- Mortal Kombat 11 Premium Edition ($45)
- NBA 2K20 Legends Edition ($50)
- Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition ($28)
- Red Dead Redemption II Ultimate Edition ($40)
- Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition ($25)
- The Division 2 Gold Edition ($30)