Panda Helper app installer is an excellent alternative to the official iOS app store; instead of just the standard apps and games, the installer also offers an extensive range of modified content and a few Cydia tweaks as well. It is incredibly user-friendly, and everything in it is free to download and use. Even better, because it was initially released as an alternative to Cydia, you don’t need to jailbreak either so read for all the details.
How to Download Panda Helper App Installer :
Because it is a kind of app store, it is in direct competition with Apple, and that means they won’t allow it into their own store. It’s easy enough to install – you just need to install the configuration profile onto your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Safari browser on your device and go to the Panda Help download page.
- When the page has loaded, tap the Install button so the profile can install
- Tap Install again, and Settings opens
- Tap Install > Next > Done and wait
- On your homepage, you will see the app icon – tap to open it
- The first thing you see will be an Untrusted Developer error – make a note of the developer name on the warning
- Open Settings > General and go to Profiles
- Find the developer name, tap it and Trust it
- Now you can use the app
If the icon doesn’t show up, repeat these steps – it may take a couple of attempts to get it onto your iPhone or iPad.
How to Use Panda Helper:
Installing it is easy; using it is even easier:
- Open Panda Helper by tapping the icon from your homepage
- Tap on the app category you want – see Features
- Find an app or a game you want and tap it
- Tap on Install
- Follow any in-app directions and install the app to your device
Panda Helper Features:
Panda Helper offers users plenty of great features:
- Top-rated third-party app store
- Thousands of apps and games
- Looks similar to the official app store – easy to navigate and use
- Fastest downloads
- No jailbreak needed
- Fully supports all iOS devices on iOS and above
Because there is such a fantastic range of apps and games in the installer, the developers categorized them all into four easy choices:
- App Store Apps – standard iOS apps
- Exclusive Apps – not found in the official store – games emulators, screen recorders, and plenty more unofficial tweaks
- Modified Apps – some of the best native apps modified, so they work better and offer more features
- Modified Games – top-selling games like Pokémon Go, Minecraft PE, GTA, and more with in-app features unlocked
Frequently Asked Questions:
The answers to some of the common questions about the installer:
Is Panda Helper Safe?
Yes, it is. The developers tested it at every stage, and we ran our own tests on it to ensure that it is safe to use. Although we didn’t detect any malware or viruses, its best to have anti-virus protection on your device – with so much third-party content, there is always the chance that a rogue app will slip into the store
Is It Legal?
Yes. Because the app doesn’t need any special permissions to download and because it doesn’t hack into the iOS the way Cydia does, it is a legitimate app, and that means Apple cannot void your warranty for using it. If you do need to take your device back to the store for repair and you are at all concerned, delete the installer and reinstall later.
If you want more than the app store offers, if you want a great choice of modified games and apps, then try Panda Helper app installer. It’s free to use, it offers the most extensive selection of apps and games, and you don’t need to jailbreak first.
Let us know what you think of Panda Helper as an alternative app store. Does it work for you? Follow us on Facebook, and we will give you more app updated on your way.