Putting its best game for Jharkhand polls, Bharatiya Janata Party released the third list containing 15 candidates. Jharkhand will go to the polls for 81 assembly seats and it will be conducted in five phases.
The tenure for the current Jharkhand assembly will end on January 5.
— BJP JHARKHAND (@BJP4Jharkhand) November 14, 2019
List of Candidates-
- Gajadhar Singh- Poreyahat
- Dr. Janaki Yadav- Barkatha
- Laxman Prakash Verma- Gandey
- Viranchi Narayan- Bokaro
- Amar Kumar Bauri- Chandankyari (SC)
- Aparna Sen Guptha- Nirsa
- Ganesh Mahali- Saraikella (ST)
- Jyoti Bharamar Tubid- Chaibasa (ST)
- Bhushan Path Pingla- Majhgaon (ST)
- Jawahar Vanra- Kharsawan (ST)
- Neelkanta Munda- Khunti (ST)
- Deo Kumar Dhan- Mandar (ST)
- Dr. Dinesh Oraon- Sisai (ST)
- Sujan Munda- Kolebira (ST)
Previously, the party had released its second list on Wednesday and the first list on Sunday. In another related event, Chirag Paswan-led Lok Janshakti Party had also announced the two lists of candidates for the elections.
Jharkhand Election Schedule-
- Phase-1: Polls on 30 November
- Phase 2: Polls on 7 December
- Phase 3: Polls on 12 December
- Phase 4: Polls on 16 December
- Phase 5: Polls on 20 December
According to CEC Sunil Arora, a total of 2.26 crore electors exists in the state which includes 1.18 crore male and 1.08 crore female.