In a bid to attract the voters of state ahead of Haryana assembly polls, Bhartiya Janta Party released its manifesto on Monday. The manifesto of the saffron party was titled as “Mhara Sapno ka Haryana“. It contains 15 chapters and 248 points.
The manifesto release saw the presence of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and the party’s working president Jagat Prakash Nadda. Party’s state unit president Subhash Barala was also present on the occasion. CM Manohar Khattar said that the manifesto is on the lines of “Ram Rajya“.
Major promises of Manifesto-
- The Dalit community will be offered collateral-free loan upto Rs. 3 lakh.
- 95 percent reservation for the state individuals in government jobs.
- Old-age pension of Rs. 3000 to expand the security cover. The pension will be linked to the inflation rate.
- Purchasing of every crop at the minimum support price by the state government.
- An outlay of Rs. 1,000 crore will be earmarked for the Kisan Kalyan Pradhikaran.
- New skill development schemes will be launched to create employment opportunities for 25 lakh people.
- High priority will be given to complete the promises of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana of providing houses to all by 2022.
- Provision of ‘Pink Bus’ service for female students.
- The state government will also impart self-defense training to students.
- A total of 1,000 Khel (sports) nurseries will also be set up in the state.
Speaking on the manifesto, Jagat Prakash Nadda said “It is a commitment paper and it is a serious and studied document. A lot of effort has gone into its preparation. This is a pragmatic and practical paper.”
Reacting to the manifesto of the saffron party, Kumari Selja has termed it as “Jumla patra”. She further said that the ruling party has not delivered on its earlier promises. Congress party had also released its manifesto earlier in the previous week.