Samajwadi Party who has stitched an alliance with Mayawati‘s Bahujan Samaj Party in Uttar Pradesh has far announced Candidates on of 32 Candidates for in a run-up to the Lok Sabha Polls 2019. Samajwadi Party in its initial list named its Founder Mulayam Singh Yadav from Mainpuri, while Akhilesh Yadav wife Dimple Yadav has been named by the party from its stronghold Kannauj.
SP Chief Akhilesh Yadav will be in fray from Azamgarh Parliamentary Seat
Here is the Full list of Candidates announced by the party in Uttar Pradesh for the Lok Sabha Polls 2019:
- Mulayam Singh Yadav from Azamgarh
- Dimple Yadav from Kannauj
- Dharmendra Yadav from Badaun
- Akshay Yadav from Firozabad
- Kamlesh Katheriya from Etawah SC
- Bhailal Kol from Robertsganj (Sonbhadra) SC
- Shabbir Valmiki from Bahraiach SC
- Ramji Lal Suman from Hathras
- Rajendra Vind from Mirzapur
- Shafiq-ur-Rehman Burq from Sambhal
- Vinod Kumar alias Pandit Singh from Gonda
- Ram Sagar Rawat from Barabanki (reserved)
- Purvi Verma from Kheri
- Usha Verma from Hardoi
- Tabbasum Hasan from Kairana
- Suresh Bansal from Ghaziabad
- Azam Khan from Rampur
- Akhilesh Yadav Azamgarh
- Anand Sen from Faizabad
- Devendra Yadav from Etah
- Hemraj Verma from Sultanpur
- Nathuni Prasad Kushwaha from Kushinagar
- Shyam Sunder Singh Yadav from Jhansi
- Pooja Pal from Unnao
- Bhagwant Sharan Gangwar from Bareilly
- Nasir Qureshi from Moradabad
- Ram Kumar from Kanpur
- Rambhual Nishad from Gorakhpur
- Pandhari Yadav from Phulpur
- Rajendra Singh Patel from Allahabad
- Shalini Yadav from Varanasi
- Sanjay Chauhan from Chandauli
The party has so far named 32 Candidates out of the total 37 Seats allotted to it a poll pact with Samajwadi Party and Ajit Singh’s RLD.
BSP-SP Alliance will take on Congress and BJP in the State in the upcoming mega battle of ballots. Both Congress and BJP have also announced candidates in some seats of the state.
Congress in its UP Mission has forged an alliance with small partners like Apna Dal (Faction), Jan Adhikar Party, Mahan Dal others. While Bharatiya Janata Party has also inked tie-up with Nishad Party and Apna Dal (Sonelal).
General Elections 2019 has already begun with voting on 8 Seats of UP West is underway, Lok Sabha Polls would spread on Seven Phases starting from April 11 to May 19. Uttar Pradesh which has a total of 80 seats will go to polls in all seven phases starting from April 11.
Counting of votes will take place on May 23, four days after the final round of Polling. Polling in 80 seats of the state will spread across all seven rounds of voting.
- ‘Justice Done’: Rahul Gandhi hails Supreme Court over Rafale Issue; fires Salvo at PM Modi
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Bhim Army announce Support to Congress-NCP in Maharashtra; Congress in Saharanpur
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: BSP names Candidates on all 11 Parliamentary Seats in Chhattishgarh