Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday allotted portfolios to all the 25 new ministers who were sworn in earlier in the day.
The five newly inducted deputy chief ministers are Pamula Pushpa Sreevani (ST), Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose (BC), Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas alias Nani (Kapu), K Narayana Swamy (SC) and Amzath Basha (Muslim).
List of Ministers with their Portfolios:
- Dharmana Krishna Das — Minister of Roads and Buildings
- Botcha Satyanarayana — Minister of Municipal Administration and Urban Development
- Pamula Pushpasreevani — Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Tribal Welfare
- Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao — Minister of Tourism; Culture and Youth Advancement
- Kurasula Kanna Babu — Minister of Agriculture and Cooperation
- Pilli Subhash Chandrabose — Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Revenue, Registration and Stamps
- Pinipe Viswarup — Minister of Social Welfare
- Alla Kali Krishna Srinivas — Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Health, Family Welfare and Medical Education
- Cherukuvada Sri Ranganatha Raju — Minister of Housing
- Taneti Vanitha — Minister of Women and Child Welfare Minister
- Kodali Sri Venkateswara Rao — Minister of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
- Perni Venkataramaiah — Minister of Transport, Information and PR
- Vellampalli Srinivas — Minister of Endowments
- Mekathoti Sucharita — Minister of Home and Disaster Management
- Mopidevi Venkata Ramana Rao — Minister of Animal Husbandries, Fisheries and Marketing
- Balineni Srinivasa Reddy — Minister of Energy; Forest and Environment; Science and Technology
- Audimulapu Suresh — Minister of Education
- Anil Kumar Poluboina — Minister of Irrigation (Water Resources)
- Mekapati Goutham Reddy — Minister of Industries, Commerce, Information Technology
- Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy — Minister of Panchayati Raj and Rural Development; Mines and Geology
- Narayana Swamy — Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Excise and Commercial Taxes
- Bugganna Rajendranath — Minister of Finance and Planning, Legislative Affairs
- Gummanur Jayaram — Minister of Labour, Employment, Training; Factories
- Malagundla Sankaranarayana — Minister for BC Welfare
- Amzath Basha S. B. — Deputy Chief Minister — Minister of Minority Affairs
Earlier in the day on Saturday, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy assumed charge of his office at State Secretariat almost 8 days after taking oath as Chief Minister.
‘Hearty congratulations to the new cabinet! Every step we take should be for the betterment of our people of AP. Let’s set an example with our work. All the very best to you’, tweeted Andhra Pradesh CM after expanding his cabinet on Saturday.
Hearty congratulations to the new cabinet! Every step we take should be for the betterment of our people of AP. Let’s set an example with our work. All the very best to you. https://t.co/32WEca0FT3
— YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (@ysjagan) June 8, 2019
Jagan Mohan Reddy held a meeting of the YSR Congress Legislature Party on Friday where he announced the decision to appoint five deputy Chief Ministers – one each from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Castes, Minority, and Kapu community.
YSRCP Chief Jagan Mohan Reddy on May 30 took oath as Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh.
Jagan Mohan Reddy’s YSRCP in recently held polls registered a landslide victory in both assembly and national polls in the state. YRSCP won 151 assembly seats out of the 175 assembly seat in the state and unseat Chandrababu Naidu-led TDP Government.
While in national polls, YSRCP bag 22 Lok Sabha Seats out of 25 seats in the state.