Gearing up for the Lok Sabha Polls which are now days away, the Indian National Congress on Thursday released its 15th list of 3 Candidates for the mega battle of ballots. The Rahul Gandhi-led party in the list named one candidate from Narendra Modi’s Bastion Gujarat, and two from Hill state Himachal.
The Party’s central election Committee finalized names 3 candidates that include
- Dr. Tushar Chaudhary from Bardoli ST
- Ashrey Sharma from Mandi
- Dr. Col. Dhani Ram Shandil from Shimla Reserved Seat
— ANI (@ANI) March 29, 2019
With the 15th lists, Congress has now released a total of 316 Candidates with 13 from Gujarat, and only two from Hill State Himachal Pradesh.
Party in a run-up to the national elections has named Priya Dutt for Mumbai North Central Seat while in Uttar Pradesh Party Chief Raj Babbar has been named from Fatehpur Sikri Lok Sabha Seat
Party in its first list maintaining the tradition has fielded its President Rahul Gandhi from Amethi, while United Progressive Alliance Chairperson Sonia Gandhi will be on electoral fray from home turf – Rae Bareli.
Lok Sabha Polls are slated for April-May this year that would spread on Seven Phases starting from April 11 to May 19.
Counting of Votes and Results for the mega Battle of ballots will be announced on May 23 four days after the 7th phase of voting.
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Congress gives a ticket to BJP turncoat MP Ashok Kumar Dohare from Etawah
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Day after Joining Congress; party fields Urmila Matondkar from Mumbai North Seat
- Andhra Polls: Arvind Kejriwal seeks Votes for Chandrababu Naidu; many top leaders set to Campaign for TDP