The second list of candidates of BSP for Rajasthan Assembly Elections has been released by the party on Friday. The list consists of names of six candidates. The party has nominated Kishan Chand Sharma, Ramhet Kushwaha, Lakshman Singh Chaudhary, Vijay Shankar Bohra, Sunil Kumar Jatav and Ghayas Ahmed Khan. These candidates are declared from Bharatpur, Dausa, Alwar, Dholpur and Jhalawar districts.
BSP had earlier announced the names of candidates for 11 constituencies on October 31st. The Candidates were named from Bharatpur, Dausa, Karauli, Sawai Madhopur and Tonk districts. The candidates include Pratapsingh Mehrawar from Deeg-Kumher constituency, which is currently under a Congress MLA.
The other candidates include Jogendra Singh Awana from Nadbai in Bharatpur, Bhagchand Saini from Bandikui in Dausa, Mohammed Ali from Tonk and Hansraj Meena from Sapotra in Karauli district. A total of 17 candidates has been named by the party in Rajasthan.
The BSP chief Mayawati had earlier this month ruled out any possibility of alliance with Congress in the state. She has launched her campaign in Rajasthan, which is set to go to polls next month. The polling will be held in a single phase on December 7 across the 200 constituencies of Rajasthan.
The names of BSP candidates and their Respective Constituencies are as follows:
- Pratap Singh Mehrawar- Deeg-Kumhre
- Jogendra Singh Awana- Nadbai
- Wajib Ali- Nagar
- Attar Singh Pawariya- Vair(SC)
- Bhagchand Saini- Baandikui
- Phailiram Bairwa- Sikrai(SC)
- Narendra Singh Amli- Maalpura
- Mohammad Ali Dada- Tonk
- HansraajMeena- Sapotra(ST)
- Laakhan Singh Meena- Karauli
- Hansraaj Meena- Sawaimadhopur
- Kishan Chand Sharma: 79-Dhaulpur
- Ramhet Kushwaha: 78-Baari
- Lakshman Singh Chaudhury: 67-Ramgarh
- Vijay Shankar Bohra: 86-Mahuwa
- Sunil Kumar Jatav: 76- Bayana
- Ghayas Ahmad Khan: 198-Jhalrapatan