Microsoft has made its To-Do app available for the first time to MacOS users. The company has launched Microsoft To-Do via the Mac App Store and includes rich features like shared tasks and lists, file attachment support, syncing with Outlook, and more.
“Today, we’d like to announce the arrival of a new family member — that’s right, the moment many of you have been waiting for is here — say hello to the Mac app. ￼If you’ve already been using our app on Android, iOS, Windows, or web, then the Mac app will feel very familiar. Sign in and all your tasks will be waiting for you, ready to be checked off. You can work offline, add tasks to My Day, see your flagged email in your Flagged email list, and share your lists with colleagues or friends and family. The Planner integration isn’t available yet, but we’re already working on bringing the Assigned to Me list to you,” says Polly Davidson, Social Media Strategist, Microsoft.
What Microsoft To Do offers:
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks.
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device.
- Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues and classmates.
- Create color-coded lists.
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders.
- Break your tasks into manageable steps.
- Add notes to any task.
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task.
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do.
- Keep track of your tasks alongside any app with a minimized view.
To-Do helps you organize and simplify your plans, Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do is totally free and is available on all your devices.