Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic dropped one place to the fifth as Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka moved up to the fourth in the latest Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) rankings published on Monday.
Briton Andy Murray remains top ahead of Spain’s Rafael Nadal with Swiss legend Roger Federer on the third spot, reports Xinhua news agency.
The current ATP rankings and points:
1. Andy Murray (Britain) 7,750 points
2. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 7,465
3. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 6,545
4. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5,780
5. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 5,325
6. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 5,155
7. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 4,065
8. Alexander Zverev (Germany) 3,150
9. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 3,140
10. Milos Raonic (Canada) 3,130.