A major good news for startups in India has aired after Google, major search engine, announced to kick-start third class of its three-month “Launchpad Accelerator India” programme from October 14 in India with a line-up of 10 fresh startups, as reported by ET.
The startups will get access to mentorship from Google teams and industry experts, free support, Cloud credits and more, the company said. The startups will also undergo an intensive one-week mentorship bootcamp, followed by mentorship sessions for three-month period, it added.
Google ‘Launchpad Accelerator India’ programme is designed to accelerate Indian startups that are using scalable technology like AI and ML to address socio-economic issues.
The 10 startups that will be mentored under Google in Bengaluru are as follows:
- Agricx: The platform has helped over 450 million stakeholders such as farmers, food processing companies etc. to standardize, digitize and enable discovery of agricultural produce using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Ambee: It is a hyper-local platform, providing real-time and accurate air quality data and intelligence at street level granularity and at global scale.
- Artivatic: This powers insurance, finance and healthcare businesses with intelligent systems, solutions and processes using AI, ML and data analytics.
- CureSkin: The firm uses image recognition techniques to identify skin problems, Intello Labs is an AI-based post-harvest commodity quality assessment mobile app.
- Jiny: It falls under the computer software company that provides audio visual UI assistant. It is the world’s first assistive UI platform for businesses.
- Nayan: It helps detect traffic violations and improving road safety through AI.
- Nira: A fintech platform which is an app-based credit line firm, providing loans.
- PerSapien: The device can neutralize pollution from ambient atmosphere.
- SustLabs: A product that reads and decodes real-time electricity consumption in a house using smart meter data.