Finally, here is an interesting news about the Honor’s latest flagship smartphone in India, the Honor View 10. According to sources, the smartphone will go on sale from 8th January in India for ₹34,999. The smartphone will be exclusively available via Amazon.
The pricing is similar to that of the OnePlus 5T, where the OnePlus 5T is priced at ₹32,999 for the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant and the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is priced at ₹37,999. Considering the fact that, the Honor View 10 comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, the smartphone is expected to disrupt the OnePlus’s sale force.
Here are the things that are impressive and not so impressive about the Honor View 10:
- Premium metal unibody design with futuristic 18:9 aspect ratio screen with very narrow bezels.
- Front-facing fingerprint scanner with gesture support.
- Smart view feature to secure the notification shade privacy.
- Features latest flagship class HiSilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core processor with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
- The only smartphone to support dual active 4G SIM card (Jio + Jio) in the Indian market.
- Dual camera setup with Artificial intelligence.
- Bigger 3750 mAh Li-ion battery with fast charging capability.
- Offers infrared blaster with a universal remote option.
Things that we don’t like about the Honor View 10:
- Implementation of dual camera setup, we would like to see a more useful secondary camera with either wide angle or telephoto lens.
- Comes with a lot of bloatware, which overrides Google apps like Calendar, Contact, and Browser.
- EMUI 8.0 based on Android Oreo looks outdated.
- No wireless charging support.
- No water or dust resistance certification.
This phone does offer a huge improvement over the Honor 8 Pro, however, this is not a perfect flagship smartphone and for the price tag that they are asking we have a lot less to complain about the same. So, what do you think about the Honor View 10? Share your views in the comment box.