Huawei’s sub-brand Honor is all set for the global launch of the Huawei Honor 7X in London. The company is an event in the London by inviting tech-enthusiasts around the world. As the company has already sent the review units for the major tech-bloggers, the only thing that everyone waiting is for the actual price tag.
In our case, the device will be exclusively made available on Amazon India from 7th December. If you are interested in watching the live presentation, one can head to the Honor India’s official Facebook page at 8:00 PM to catch the live presentation. The company is parallelly running online-contests to keep the heat alive amongst the tech enthusiasts.
We recently got a new update that, the company might launch another smartphone (which is expected to be the flagship Huawei Honor V10) along with Honor 7X’s launch. So, we will also get to see that device as well.
According to our team, the device will be made available in two options, one with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB onboard flash storage and a more premium version with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage option. These devices will be priced at ₹10,999 and ₹12,999 respectively (tentative).
Not only the tentative price tag, but the device offers some of the best hardware in the market for the price tag. We can go a step further and can call this a perfect mid-tier smartphone (at the time of writing this article). Here are the complete tech specifications of the Huawei Honor’s best mid-tier smartphone yet.
- Offers a premium metal unibody design with flushed antenna bands. The design of this smartphone is a bit similar to the brand’s own premium flagship smartphone Honor V10 and we know why.
- Ready to take the competition with the all-new 18:9 aspect ratio screen with an FHD+ 2160x1080p resolution IPS LCD panel with vibrant colour reproduction.
- Powered by an in-house HiSilicon Kirin 659 Octa-core processor, which helps the company to optimise the software and hardware altogether.
- The primary camera offered is a dual camera setup with a 16 MB RGB shooter, paired with 2 MP depth sensing shooter. The 8 MP selfie camera on the front offers an AI (artificial intelligence) powered portrait mode, which works for the most of the time.
- Runs on an Android Nougat with EMUI 3.2 on the top.
- One can use either dual SIM card slots or a SIM + SD card up to 128 GB.
- Packs a decent 3,240 mAh Li-ion battery with normal charging capability via micro USB port.
- All overall well-made package for the price tag.
So, are you ready to watch the live event of the Honor 7X and Honor V10 (most likely)? Share your views in the comment box.