It’s almost there, the pre-booking for the JioPhone is just hours away from now. Official Reliance Jio twitter handle confirms that the device will be available for pre-booking on 5:30 PM, 24th August 2017.
According to latest inside news, there are majorly three ways of pre-booking JioPhone
- Through offline store
- Through Jio website
- Through My Jio App on both iOS and Android
Here are the five points to consider before you book your JioPhone.
- Ensure that the device is fully charged: Having fully charged smartphone/ tablet or laptop is very essential, as the network traffic might be very high and might take sometimes to load the actual page. Be sure that, you are connected to a 4G data or faster WiFi network for the un-interrupted protocol.
- If you are ordering more than one device, then list all their numbers and make a list, as soon as the booking goes live, you can pre-booking for your near and dear ones.
- Ensure that you have the right postal pin code, this is an important step, as the wrong pin code may lead the order or delivery to a different location. Make sure you have Aadhar Number of the people for whom you are booking for (biometric verification will be done at the time of delivery).
- Recharge your E-wallet or keep your debit or credit card ready for making payment (save them for future uses for faster transaction). According to latest norms, one has to pay 500 as a token advance and INR 1000 at the time of delivery of the device.
- Contain your excitement, take few deep breaths, walk few steps and stretch out a bit (do this by 5:29 PM)
— JioCare (@JioCare) August 23, 2017