Moto G5S Plus, the most affordable dual camera smartphone from Lenovo Moto gets even cheaper. Like most of the smartphones, the Moto G5S Plus has received a permanent price cut, which brings down the price of the smartphone from ₹15,999 to ₹14,999. This is a permanent price cut and from now, the smartphone will be available via Amazon for the same cost.
The smartphone does offer an interesting set of specifications and here are 10 reasons to opt Moto G5S Plus over the competition.
- The phone offers the best design amongst the Moto G series of smartphones with a premium full metal unibody solution.
- Dual 13 MP cameras on the back with support for portrait mode and 4K video recording capability out of the box.
- 8 MP front-facing selfie camera with a front-facing LED flash for the low light selfie photography.
- Stock Android Nougat operating system with the promised update for Android Oreo in the near future.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD Full HD 1080p screen, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass.
- 3030 mAh Li-ion sealed battery support for Turbo charging capability.
- Front-facing fingerprint scanner which doubles as one key navigation button.
- Timely security updates with faster Android updates.
- 64 GB onboard storage with 4 GB RAM.
- Pretty powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core processor.
5 reasons not to consider Moto G5S Plus what so ever.
- Still uses micro USB port for charging and data syncing (USB type C port would have made this a better deal).
- 16:9 aspect ratio display on the device is outdated, as the most of the smartphones are offering 18:9 aspect ratio display.
- Smaller battery considering 5.5-inch FHD resolution screen.
- No EIS or OIS for the main camera.
- Hybrid SIM card slot, the user has to settle with either a single SIM + SD card or dual SIM card slot.
So, if think the phone has more advantages over the disadvantages, then pick the Moto G5S Plus and you will not regret your choice what so ever.