OnePlus has started teasing a new variant of the OnePlus 5T, which is likely to receive the goodness of sandstone finish, which was one of the selling points of the Oneplus 1 and OnePlus 2. OnePlus 5T has received a great amount of appreciation for its value to features proposition. But, for the one thing, the smartphone has been critically acclaimed, as the phone is a fingerprint magnet which does not offer proper grip without a proper case.
Up until now, the smartphone is available in midnight black, sandstone white and a red colour. The red colour and the sandstone white are specific to some of the markets, whereas the midnight black is globally available. The special sandstone white comes with a Star Wars theme with a lot of goodies in the retail package.
The company has been asking the strangers to feel the thing inside a box which comes with red OnePlus logo. People are explaining the what they experience inside the box, according to video most of the users are moving towards the conclusion that, it is a sandstone finish on the OnePlus 5T. So, here we present the reasons to buy or not to buy the OnePlus 5T.
Reasons to buy OnePlus 5T over the competition:
- Nearly bezel-less 18:9 aspect ratio screen with 6.01-inch screen real estate.
- Best flagship smartphone that one can buy for the price tag of $500 or ₹33,000.
- Premium full metal unibody solution.
- Support for third-party development.
- Powered by the top of the line Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core processor with 6 GB or 8 GB RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB onboard flash storage.
- Dual 16 + 20 MP rear-facing camera with F/1.7 aperture and 4k video recording capability up to 30 frames per second with EIS.
- Dash Charging, which can charge a smartphone from 0 to 100 percent in less than 90 minutes.
- Fastest face unlocks in any smartphones.
- The stock like Android operating system with faster security and software updates.
Reasons not to buy OnePlus 5T:
- Slightly smaller 3300 mAh Li-ion battery.
- No wireless charging support.
- No IP rating for the water and dust resistance.
- Mediocre cameras with not so impressive low light photography.
- No brand value.
So, what do you think about the OnePlus 5T? Are you excited about the new variant of the OnePlus 5T? Share your views in the comment.