Samsung Galaxy J7 Catches fire in Jet Airways Domestic flight

Must Read

Sanju Samson to replace Shikhar Dhawan in T20 series against WI

Sanju Samson will replace injured Indian opener Shikhar Dhawan in the T20s series against West Indies starting from next...

Supreme Court lashes out on Centre & Delhi govts for Rising Pollution

The Apex Court of the Country, the Supreme Court on Monday lashed the Central and State Government for their...

Harbhajan Singh wishes BCCI Prez Sourav Ganguly to change Selection Panel

The Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh on Monday urged Sourav Ganguly, President of BCCI (The Board of Control for Cricket...
Vivek
Eat.Sleep.Repeat

Modern smartphones catching fire is not a big deal at all, but, what if the incident happens between the crowd, then it creates a lot of chaos. The same thing happened yesterday when a Jet Airways flight between the Delhi to Indore became an eyewitness to this incident.

The flight between Delhi to Indore had a passenger named Arpita, where she carried three smartphones in her handbag including the Samsung Galaxy J7. Soon after the flight took off (after 15 minutes) the handbag started vomiting smoke, then Arpita called the cabin crew for the help. The crew started using the mini fire extinguishers to stop the smoke, however, the fire extinguisher didn’t work at all, so, without further ado, the cab crew kept the smartphone in the water till the end of their journey.

As of now, there is no exact reason behind the incidents and the cabin crew did their best in the chaotic situation to bring it back to the normal condition. But the question here is, what if there was a different fire hazard? How will the Jet Airway tackle the situation? Is security check on the flight is neglected on the domestic flights?

Here is what the Samsung Galaxy J7 owner Arpita has to say about this:

“I will complain against Jet Airways after I return home. This is a question of safety of passengers in flights. If there is a major fire or blast what will they do when their fire extinguishers don’t work like this.”

As per the core of this disaster, there is no information on how the smartphone suddenly caught the fire. Here is the official press statement from Samsung about the incident.

“We are in touch with relevant authorities for more information. At Samsung, customer safety is top priority.”

These days trusting a smartphone has become a curse on the Humans. From privacy to security threads, smartphone companies should ensure that their devices undergo a thorough security check.

- Advertisement -

Latest News

Disney to make a spin-off of ‘Aladdin’ character Prince Anders

The Walt Disney Studio is developing a spin-off from one of its live-action remakes, marking it for the first...

President Kovind: Judicial process beyond reach of poor

President Ram Nath Kovind on Saturday, showing his concern over certain section of people's access to justice, said that the judicial process has gone...

Facebook is testing screen sharing over video call in Facebook Messenger

Screen Recording can be really life-saving when there is a video that can not be shared. You just have to start the screen recording...

Rajkummar Rao and Nushrat Bharucha starrer ‘Turram Khan’ renamed as ‘Chhalaang’

Turram Khan, the upcoming film of actor Rajkummar Rao, has been renamed as Chhalaang. The film stars actor Nushrat Bharucha as the female lead...

WhatsApp adds Call waiting feature for Android in the its latest update

WhatsApp is regularly receiving updates, the company is always working on new features. In the most recent update, the Facebook-owned instant messaging platform got...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This