2017 is a great year for the smartphones. The most of the flagship smartphones launched in 2017 had important features like the bezel-less design, dual camera setup, and next-generation face unlocking features. Here is the official list of the Google’s most searched topics on the Consumer tech products.
- The number one consumer tech search topic is the Apple iPhone 8: The reason behind this being a number one and the Apple iPhone X being a number 2 top search is the fact that, non of them had a clear idea about the nomenclature of the same.
The Apple iPhone 8 is a great smartphone, which costs a lot less than the Apple iPhone X. The iPhone does offer a lot of features with a glass sandwich design. In fact, this is the first line of Apple iPhone to offer wireless charging capability out of the box.
- The second spot is also dominated by an Apple product, and we have the Apple iPhone X, the costliest iPhone ever made on this spot. This iPhone has a lot of features which are not found on the normal smartphones, in fact, for the first time, Apple has completely redesigned the UI and made this iPhone based solely on gestures.
The some of the best features of the Apple iPhone X are the state of the art Face ID, bezel-less OLED display with a notch on the top HDR capability. The phone is AR and VR capable and the dual rear-facing camera is one of the best in the market. Like every year, people do search for the Apple products and this has happened once again.
- Nintendo Switch: When we almost thought that, the craze for the hand-held gaming consoles was dead. Finally, The Nintendo Switch, which was launched in early 2017. This is a new generation hand-held gaming console, which has two detachable Joycons and a dack to live to stream the gaming on a smart TV. As a matter of fact, the company has sold more than 10 million units of Nintendo Switch within the 6 months time frame.
If you want to re-live the 90s era, then, this is one of the greatest pieces of tech that is available right now. As a matter of fact, this gaming console has dedicated gaming titles like the Zelda, and other old school games. So, if you get a Nintendo Switch, then go and get yourself a Nintendo.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 is the flagship smartphone from Samsung, the Korean smartphone brand. As a matter of fact, Samsung’s one of the biggest names for the flagship smartphones and this its Samsung Galaxy S8 offers nothing less than flagship smartphones. Be it an 18:9 aspect ratio display with Super AMOLED technology with the HDR capability or the wireless charging technology, Samsung’s flagship smartphones nails it.
The smartphone is powered by a top of the line Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core SoC, paired with 4 GB or 6 GB RAM with a dedicated micro SD card slot. The intriguing selling points of this smartphone are the camera, display and the form factor of the smartphone. If you are looking for a cute smartphone with the smart features, then this is it.
- XBox One X is a pumped-up version of the original Xbox One, which is a state of the art gaming console with 4K streaming capability. The latest gaming console from Microsoft has a bunch of games that are exclusive to Xbox platform.
Not only that, the console does include a Blue Ray player which can be used to play your favourite movies. The inclusion of the app store will enable to browse the internet and other streaming services.
- Nokia 3310 also made into the list on the Google’s most searched consumer tech items and it is in the 5th position. This is a second generation of the Nokia 3310, which brought back a lot of memories of the 90s kids. The phone comes with a similar form factor as that of the original Nokia 3310 with an improved RGB display.
Originally, the Nokia 3310 Jr came with 2G capability, but later on, HMD Global also launched an upgraded version with 3G capability. Though the device cannot replace a smartphone, this could be a great backup phone with up to 30 days of battery backup.
- Razer is a household name in the gaming laptop segment, however, when they announced the news the company is making a smartphone built for gamers, people started searching Razer phone, and the company thought it was a good idea and struck with the same name.
In the era of bezel-less smartphones, Razer phone comes with a different approach. In fact, this phone has huge bezels on the top and the bottom. However, we do thank the company as they have included two stereo speakers on those big bezels. The smartphone offers a one of a king 2k IPS LCD display with 120 Hz refresh rate. The phone does packs top of the line specifications and truly made for ambitious mobile gamers.
- Oppo F5 is a latest premium mid-tier smartphone from Oppo. The smartphone retails for an acceptable price tag and features a big FHD+ 2K 2160x1080p dense display with very narrow bezels. The premium metal unibody is also impressive on the smartphone.
The next impressive thing about the phone is the camera. The phone packs an 16 MP shooter with a F/1.9 aperture with 4K video recording capability. If you are into Oppo smartphones, then this is one of their best bet in the recent times.
- OnePlus 5 takes the 9th position of the most searched smartphones. However, the device has been now replaced by OnePlus 5T, the OnePlus 5 is a great smartphone. This is the first OnePlus mobile to include dual camera setup with X1.6 optical zoom and 4K video recording with EIS.
Other impressive features of the device are the metal unibody design and the stock look alike around the operating system. If you are looking for a faster and fluidic Android operating system, then this is it. The device costs less than any of the flagship smartphone and comes with the best charging technique in any of the smartphone.
- The 10th most searched item in the consumer electronics on Google is the Nokia 6. This is one of the first batches of Android smartphone made under brand name Nokia by HMD Global. Though the tech specifications of the Nokia 6 aren’t that impressive, the phone was built like a tank. In fact, the smartphone was carved out of single block of Aluminium.
The Nokia fans loved the Nokia 6 due to its stock Android user experience with a premium build. The company has also promised to offer Android Oreo update in the near future. The smartphone was rightly priced and came with a massive battery to support that 1080p touch panel.
So, what do you think about the Google’s most searched topics around the globe? Did you search any of these devices? Share your Google experience in the comment box.