By now it’s almost confirm that, OnePlus is the OEM that strictly follows iPhones design language. Not only that, this is the brand that launches two flagship smartphones per year and here we are presenting the latest rumours and speculations about the upcoming OnePlus 6, the flagship killer.
- All glass sandwich design: To fill in the Apple’s android shoes OnePlus is all set to feature a design language, which closely relates to the Apple iPhone X. As a matter of fact, OnePlus 6 will be the first OnePlus branded smartphone to offer all glass design.
- Yes to Face ID no to notch: OnePlus 6 is speculated to feature a Face ID like facial recognition technology. However, the brand is expected to fill in the corners with bezel to kill the ‘not to nice notch”.
- Fingerprint scanner embedded into the diaplay: Thanks to Synaptic to confirm that they have started mass producing transparent fingerprint scanner. OnePlus will be the one of the leading smartphone maker to implement the same on it’s upcoming flagship killer.
- Finally wireless charging: After Apple launching it’s iPhones with wireless charging we can expect to see the “Qi’ based wireless charging pads everywhere. As OnePlus 6 is speculated to feature glass sandwich design, the phone is likely to feature wireless charging capabilities.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: Like every OnePlus smarphone ever made, OnePlus 6 will be powered by top of the line Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor paired with 6 GB or 8 GB of Lpddr4x RAM and 64 GB and 128 GB onboard flash storage.
- IP water and dust resistance rating: Thanks to close sandwich design, we might officially see a OnePlus smartphone bragging about water resistant feature. Though we may not expect IP68, achieving IP67 at this configuration will not be a problem what so ever.
Finally, to conclude, OnePlus 6 will have every other premium feature that we expected from OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5t. More number of features means more manufacturing cost, so OnePlus 6 will be the costliest OnePlus smarphone from the never settling brand.
What is your opinion on the OnePlus’s upcoming flagship killer? Do you feel it will be a complete smarphone (flagship class) and what would be the pricing for the same?