Goa Medical College Recruitment 2017 – 63 Staff Nurse, Jr Technician & Other Posts: Government of Goa, Goa Medical College has published a notification for the recruitment of 63 Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, ANM, Medico Social Worker, Dialysis Technician, Media Maker, Tailor, Senior Technician, Speech Therapist & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria and may apply online in the prescribed application format on or before 12-07-2017 by 05:00 PM. Other required details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are specified below:
Goa Medical College Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 63
Names of the Posts:
1. Staff Nurse: 20 posts
2. Junior Technician: 04 Posts
3. ANM: 01 Post
4. Medico Social Worker: 01 Post
5. Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
6. Media Maker: 01 Post
7. Tailor: 01 Post
8. Senior Technician: 01 Post
9. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
10. Telephone Operator: 01 Post
11. Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
12. Pharmacist: 02 Posts
13. MTS (Contract basis): 02 Posts
14. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
15. Junior Cardiac Technologist(Echo/ Cath Lab/ Echo stress): 01 Post
16. Junior Technologist (Cardiac Care Technology Invasive): 01 Post
17. ECG Stress Test Technician: 01 Post
18. Staff Nurses for Cardiac Surgical O.T: 09 Posts
19. Staff Nurses for Cardiothoracic I.C.U: 07 Posts
20. Ward Attendant: 06 Posts
Age Limit: The age limit should be not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation is admissible for government servants and reserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
- Candidates should hold a Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution, Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration or B.Sc. Nursing, Registration certificate as Registered Nurse, or registered Midwife from State Council, Knowledge of Konkani for S.No-1,
- B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University, Knowledge of Konkani for S.No-2,
- S.S.C.E. with one and half years training (Course) in Multipurpose or Health Workers Course/ 2 years of Auxiliary Nurse Mid-wife training for S.No-3,
- Graduation from a recognized University with sociology as one of the subjects of study, or an equivalent qualification in Sociology from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-4,
- Graduation in Science possessing Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Genetics & Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCG&MLT) for S.No-5,
- S.S.C.E or equivalent with Science subjects, Knowledge of Konkani for S.No-6,
- Matriculation or equivalent, Knowledge of Konkani for S.No-7 Posts with adequate experience. For more detailed information, refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates shall be selected based on applicants’ performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with relevant documents through post to Office of the Dean, GMC Bambolim Goa on or before 12-07-2017 by 05:00 p.m.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-07-2017 by 05:00 p.m.