For the probationary officer or PO Exam 2020, State Bank of India, SBI is accepting applications . Tomorrow or December 4, 2020 is the last date to apply for SBI PO 2020. As many as 2000 posts would be filled on the basis of the examination. Preliminary examinations are scheduled to begin from December 31, 2020. Interested candidates are advised to apply on sbi.co.in/careers at the earliest.
Steps on how to apply are briefly explained below along with the direct link. All interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification to satisfy their eligibility and understand the process of recruitment.
How to apply online
- Go to the official website sbi.co.in/careers
- On the page, scroll to the On-going Recruitment section and go to SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 notification.
- On the new window that opens, click on new registration and start the online application
- Provide the contact details to register, fill details and upload the picture and signature
- Pay the fees to complete the online application process
Candidates are advised to apply online at the earliest to avoid last minute rush and delays on the server. Also, all are advised to keep a check on the official website for any updates regarding the same. The last date to apply online if December 4, 2020. Admit Cards would be released in the third week of December.