Bahujan Samaj Party who has stitched an alliance with Akhilesh Yadav‘s Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh has on Monday announced the second list of 6 Candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha Polls 2019. Bahujan Samaj Party in its second list declared Manoj Aggarwal as its Candidate from Farrukhabad Lok Sabha Seat. Aggarwal in the parliamentary seat will take on Congress Stalwart Salman Khurshid
- Amar Chandra Jauhar from Shahjahanpur (SC)
- Neelu Satyarthi from Misrikh (SC)
- Manoj Aggarwal from Farrukhabad
- Nisha Sachan from Akbarpur
- Pankaj Singh from Jalaun (SC)
- Dileep Kumar Singh from Hamirpur
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) April 1, 2019
With the second list, the party has totally declared candidates on 17 Lok Sabha Seats out of 38 allotted to it in a poll pact with Samajwadi party. The party in its first list declared 11 candidates with Danish Ali as its Candidate from Amroha Lok Sabha Seat. Ali has joined BSP recently after quitting JD(S).
Bahujan Samaj Party who has been in an alliance with SP has got 38 seats while SP gets a seat less and will field on 37 seats. RLD gets 3 Lok Sabha seat in the alliance, Ajit Singh led part has already declared candidates of Mathura, Muzaffarnagar, and Baghpat.
BSP-SP combine will take on Congress and BJP in the State in the upcoming mega battle of ballots. Both Congress and BJP have also announced candidates in some seats of the state. BJP in the state have stitched an alliance with Apna Dal (Sonelal) and has offered two seats.
Congress has also taken small allies along with it in its UP Hunt.
While BSP partner in the state Samajwadi Party has so far declared candidates on over 20 seats.
General Elections are slated for April-May this year that would spread on Seven Phases starting from April 11 to May 19. Uttar Pradesh which has a total of 80 seats will go to polls in all seven phases starting from April 11.
Counting of votes will take place on May 23, four days after the final round of Polling. Polling in 80 seats of the state will spread across all seven rounds of voting.
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Congress President Rahul Gandhi to contest from Wayanad in Kerela as Second Seat
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Accompanied with Party Top Brass, BJP Chief Amit Shah files nominations from Gandhinagar Seat
- Opposition ‘Unity Show’ in Andhra Pradesh; Kejriwal, Mamata hold rally with Chandrababu Naidu