LG V30+ goes on sale in India. Like always, the phone maker has introduced exciting first-time offers, which gives an awesome value for money for the LG V30+. The smartphone is priced at ₹44,990 and offers top of the tier specifications.
- Get interest-free EMI schemes for the 3, 6, 9, and 12 months EMI plans from most of the credit cards including Axis, SBI, Citibank and ICICI Bank. In fact, most of the credit card providers are entitled to this scheme, which makes it an awesome deal.
- Exchange your old smartphone to get additional ₹2,000 discount. Example, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 offers an exchange value of ₹3,000, if you exchange to get an LG V30+, then you can get a value of ₹5,000. So, you will get a much better resale value for your older smartphones.
- Free one-time screen replacement up to 6 months. As this is a new smartphone and the almost bezel-less display will cost you anywhere around ₹15,000 to replace. However, the company has promised a free screen replacement, if you break your smartphone’s display. To enjoy this offer, one has to purchase the product within 31st December 2017.
- Get a free wireless charger with every purchase of the LG V30+. Like always, this offer is applicable to the stock perishes out.
Here are some of the important features of the LG V30+, making it one of the best flagship smartphone available in India without costing a bomb.
- The LG V30+ features a state of the art 5.99-inch POLED 2K QHD+ HDR enabled touch panel with narrow bezels. The phone features an 18:9 aspect ratio display, making it in-line with the other flagship smartphones.
- Powered by state of the art Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-core SoC, paired with 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128 GB onboard flash storage.
- Dual rear-facing camera setup with 16 MP normal shooter with F/1.6 aperture and 13 MP wide-angle lens with F/1.9 aperture. 4K video recording capability with the cinematic mode.
- Fast charging and wireless charging.
- Quad-DAC support via 3.5 mm headphone jack with B&O audio profiles.
- Runs on Android Nougat with expected Android Oreo with custom UI.
- Dual nano-SIM card slot with 4G LTE and VoLte capability.
- IP68 water and dust resistance rating with MIL-STD 810G military grade certification.
- Rear-facing fingerprint scanner, which doubles as the power button.
In fact, like most of the smartphones, LG V30+ also has some shortcomings. The 5 MP front-facing selfie camera on the front is not up to the mark compared to the remaining tech specifications. Not only that, the software experience on the smartphone is also not up to the mark. The 3300 mAh battery might not last for a complete day due to a bigger 6.0-inch QHD+ touch panel.