National Testing Agency, NTA has released CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2020 today, December 3, 2020. Candidates can check and download the answer key through the official site of CSIR The Agency has also released questions, marked responses along with the provisional answer key.
The answer keys have been released for 5 subjects s (Life Sciences in 02 shifts on 21 November 2020; Chemical Sciences & Mathematical Sciences in 02 days on 19 and 26 November 2020) on the official site. Candidates who want to download the answer key can follow these simple steps given below.
How to Download CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2020:
- Visit the official site of CSIR UGC NET on csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2020 link available on the home page.
- Login to the account by using login credentials.
- Your answer key would be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key and download it.
- If needed candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
CSIR UGC NET June 2020 examination was conducted on November 19, 21, 26, and 30, 2020. A total of 2,62,692 candidates registered for the examination. The result is expected to release soon after the objection window is closed. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of CSIR UGC NET. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of CSIR UGC NET.