The Andhra Pradesh ruling party Telugu Desam Party on Tuesday third released a list of 36 Candidates out of a total of 175 Candidates for AP State Polls that will be held simultaneously with the General Elections. Andhra Pradesh has a total of 25 Lok Sabha Seats while has 175 Seats in its state Assembly.
Chandrababu Naidu earlier has released a two list of 126 and 15 Candidates. TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu once an ally of the National Democratic Alliance led by BJP is seeking another term in the Office. He said the party’s mission is to get at least 150 seats in the state polls.
Here is the third list of 36 Candidates declared by the ruling Chandrababu Naidu’s Telugu Desam Party.
Apart from the candidates for state polls, Chandrababu Naidu-Party has also declared 25 Lok Sabha Candidates.
The party has also released list of 25 candidates for the upcoming #LokSabhaElections2019 . Ashok Gajapathi Raju to contest from Vizianagaram, Kesineni Srinivas from Vijayawada, Galla Jayadev from Guntur and N Sivaprasad from Chittoor. https://t.co/1HPQKs7KWv
— ANI (@ANI) March 19, 2019
TDP’s Lok Sabha List of Candidates:
- Ashok Gajapathi Raju from Vizianagaram
- Kesineni Srinivas from Vijayawada
- Galla Jayadev from Guntur
- N Sivaprasad from Chittoor
- V Kishore Chandra Deo from Araku ST seat
- Kotla Suryaprakash Reddy from Kurnool
- Panabaka Lakshmi from Tirupati Reserved
- M Bharat from Visakhapatnam Seat
- C Aadinarayana Reddy from Kadapa Seat
- Sidda Raghava Rao from Ongole Seat
- Harish Balayogi from Amalapuram reserved seat
- Pawan Reddy from Anantapuramu Seat
- Maganti Roopa from Rajamahendravaram
- P Ashok Gajapati Raju from Vizianagaram
- C Suneel from Kakinada
- A Anand from Anakapalli
- D Satyaprabha from Rajampet
Apart from Party, TDP’s Sitting MPs K Rama Mohan Naidu, Galla Jayadev, Kesineni Srinivas (Nani), Maganti Venkateswara Rao (Babu), Konakalla Narayana, Rayapati Sambasiva Rao, Sriram Malyadri, Nimmala Kistappa and N Siva Prasad have been given tickets again.
Other opposition parties have also started with BJP, Congress, YSR Congress and Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena have also announced its candidates on all most all seats.
In Andhra Pradesh, Telugu Desam Party will take on the Congress, BJP, ruling, Opposition Jagan Mohan Reddy‘s YSR Congress Party and Pawan Kalyan‘s Jana Sena Party who has forged an Alliance with Bahujan Samaj Party.
General Elections are slated for April-May this year that would spread on Seven Phases starting from April 11 to May 19. Election Commission had on Sunday declared schedule for General Elections 2019.
The Counting of votes for the mega battle of ballots will take place on May 23, four days after last round of polling. Andhra Pradesh will vote in a single phase on all 25 Lok Sabha Seats and 175 State Assembly seats on April 11.
- BJP Announces Candidates for Andhra, Arunachal Pradesh State Polls; CM Pema Khandu in fray from Mukto
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: Jaganmohan Reddy’s YSRCP announces candidates for Lok Sabha, state elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Chandrababu Naidu’s TDP releases a list of 126 Candidates for Andhra Pradesh State Polls