For 10 courses, DUET PG Answer Keys 2020 has bene released by the National Testing Agency, NTA . For candidates to raise objections against the answer key the objection window has also been raised by the agency. Through the official site of NTA on nta.ac.in, candidates can check the answer key.
From October 16 to October 18, 2020, till 5 pm candidates can raise the objection. To raise objections till October 18, 2020, up to 11.50 pm, candidates can make payment. To raise objections, follow these simple steps given below.
How to raise objections DUET PG Answer Keys 2020
- Candidates must head on to the official website nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, reach the DUET tab.
- Enter the form number and date of birth
- Download the question paper and answer key.
- Match your answers
- Followed by this a new page will open where candidates need to enter the question IDs of the incorrect answers
- Select the right answers.
- Attach the supporting documents in favour of your answer
- Pay the required processing fee.
- Submit the application online
- Download the key and save for future reference
According to the official notice, public notice would be issued subsequently for M.Phil/Ph.D. courses . A sum of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) needs to be paid by the candidates as processing fee for each key challenged in online payment mode. Through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking, the payment of the processing fee may be made. Without receipt of the processing fee no challenge will be entertained.
Across India from September 6 to September 11, 2020 DUET 2020 exam was conducted. More than 1.50 lakh candidates appeared for the exam this year. Meanwhile, on October 14, 2020 NTA declared the DUET UG results. On September 26, 2020, the answer key was released by the Agency.