Across the country, the exams for Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Advanced shall be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Delhi. In two slots, the computer-based test would be conducted which can be seen below. Yesterday, the registration began. Candidates can check out the dates, cut off and revised eligibility criteria here.
On the official website jeeadv.ac.in, candidates can check the registration form and could fill the form. Once the candidates qualify JEE Main they can appear in JEE.
JEE Advanced 2020: How to fill the application form
- The official website jeeadv.ac.in needs to be visited by the candidate.
- Check the link that reads JEE Advanced application form
- Followed by this fill the complete form.
- Upload signatures and photographs
- Along with the form, submit the fee
- Download a copy for future reference.
Eligibility criteria of JEE Advanced 2020
All the eligibility criteria as mandated by the Joint Admission Board must be fulfilled by the students who are to appear for JEE Advanced 2020 .
- As practised earlier, all candidates to appear were to qualify JEE Main and in class 12 need a minimum of 75%. As announced by HRD Minister, this year the qualifying percentage criteria has been eliminated .
- To be eligible for JEE Advanced, candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1995, . For SC, ST and OBC candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years .
- To appear for JEE Advanced, the minimum cutoff declared by NTA in JEE Main must be secured by the candidates.