The Deepawali celebration has come to an end, but not for the Redmi smartphone users. According to the recent news, a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone has blasted off causing major damage to the owner, where his entire left thigh has been hurt with burnt skin.
The incident has taken place in Karnataka (Koppala district, gangavathi taluk and Singapura village). According to the owner, Anushesh has been admitted to the hospital and is given proper treatment. The phone suddenly catched fire, when it was in his left pocket. The incident has taken place on 6:55 AM when the user was travelling on a two-wheeler.
So, what do you think about this incident? Is there a serious flaw with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 design that the company is afraid to disclose? Share your views in the comments below.
Source: TV9 Karnataka