Spectra a Gurugram based Internet Service Provider (ISP) has launched a new broadband plan for internet users.
The company is now offering a yearly plan with 1 Gbps bandwidth which will cost to Rs 21,934 per year.
If a customer chooses the 1 Gbps plan for one year, then Spectra will waive off the charges by 43%, thus bringing the effective price to Rs 885 per month.
The Spectra is currently offering this plan in a number of cities across India. These cities include Delhi, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
Spectra Broadband Plan Details:
From a report by TelecomTalk:
- Spectra 1 Gbps plan comes for the tenure of one, three and six months.
- It noted that the yearly 1 Gbps plan amounts to Rs 21,934 per year. However, if the subscriber actually opts for the plan, Spectra provides an additional nine months of service for free. The 21-month long service then effectively brings down the monthly cost to just Rs 885.
- This nine-month service comes with unlimited data. Though, the subscribers need to actually pay the amount to become eligible for this extra nine-month service.
- Users opting for the 1 Gbps plan or six months will also get one free month of service.
- The three-month offer will give 1000GB data per month with a 50 percent discount on the installation. This period amounts to Rs 8,074 with Rs 2,000 charge for the D-Link router.
About Router D-Link 825 AC 1200:
The Spectra will give D-Link 825 AC 1200 dual-band gigabit router to its customers and the subscribers do not have to return the router at the end of the plan.