Name: Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad
Address: Sheth Motilal Hirabhai Bhavan, Opp. Induben Khakhrawala, Mithakali, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Contact No.: 079 2646 3888
Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad is one of the most reputed English Medium School in Ahmedabad. Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad has running classes from Nursery to class 12th and is affiliated by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), New Delhi. Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad was founded in 1998 by Pascal Chazot and Anju Musafir in collaboration with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. The school follows the Cambridge International Primary Programme for classes 1-5, the IB MYP Programme for classes 6-10 and the IB Diploma Programme for classes 11-12.
The admission in Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad starts in the month of May every year and school starts in the month of July. For admissions, parents should do following steps:
- The applicant must be registered with Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad to be considered for admission. THERE IS NO ENTRANCE TEST for admission to class I.
- Registration for admission in Class-I only will be open from 15 January for the session beginning in April.
- The minimum age for admission to class I is 5+ years as on 31st March of the year in which you are taking admission.
Admissions: Other Classes
- The number of seats in each class is very limited. Admission to students in other classes will be given subject to availability of seats.
- Admissions to Class IX (boarders only) will be on the basis of an Entrance Test in English, Science, and Mathematics
Born between 01 October 2010 and 31 March 2012 (Both dates included) i.e. Minimum age 5 years to 6 and half years as on April 01, 2017.
Documents required for admission:
1. Original Transfer Certificate. (Where applicable)
2. Original Birth Certificate along with a photocopy. (The Photo Copy will be retained in the School Office)
3. Medical Certificate(in prescribed form)
4. Certificate of SC/ST (if applicable)
5. Mark sheet of previous class
Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad renders various facilities to their students for their all-round development. This educational institute is well equipped with various amenities like
2. laboratories(Bio, Chemistry, Physics etc)
3. Transport facilities
4. Indoor/Outdoor Games
5. Medical Facilities