At mhtcet2020, for PCM group on mahaonline.gov.in, the MHT CET 2020 admit card has been released by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. To download the admit card, the candidates need to visit the official website and then they can view the notice regarding dates of exam.
On the official website, from the midnight of October 4, 2020, that is from 00:01 hours for PCM group the admit card was available for downloading purposes. Information such as exam centre, name of the candidates, date and time of exam is present on the admit card of the aspirants.
Steps to download admit cards MHT CET 2020
- Visit the MHT-CET 2020 portal mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Followed by this, once on the portal, click on the button “Click here to download MHT-CET 2020 Hall Ticket”
- The candidate has to enter their application number.
- Select the subject.
- Click on the Search button.
- On the computer screen, the hall ticket would be displayed.
- To download the PDF of their respective Admit Cards candidate has to click on “Print Admit Card”
Notice released and dates MHT CET 2020
12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th October are the final dates for MHT CET PCM exam. For PCB group students on October 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 MHT CET 2020 is being conducted.
According to the official notice released, “ In the registered candidate’s login, from 4th October 2020 (00:01 Hrs) admit Card for PCM group of MHT CET 2020 Examination will be available. To download the Admit Card as well as Unconditional Undertaking candidates can visit https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in and login to their respective account .”