It is already known that the first step towards preparing for any entrance exam is to select the right books. As TS EAMCET 2018, one of the competitive state level exams is scheduled to be held from May 2-7, one must ace their preparation with the right books.
Hence, some of the best books that you may follow to give your preparation a boost and score well in TS EAMCET 2018 have been listed below. These books are recommended by top experts, some of whom are the renowned faculty members of the famous coaching institutions in our country.
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma: This book has undisputedly been the best Physics book not only for TS EAMCET, but also for other reputed entrances such as JEE Main and BITSAT. At the end of each chapter in this book, lots of questions are graded based on gradual difficulty level. You should be honest while attempting to solve each of those.
- Understanding Physics by D.C. Pandey: This book details the text matter along with all types of questions like Single Correct Option, Multiple Correct Option, Assertion-Reason, Comprehension Based Questions and Single Integer Answers. The exercises have been divided into two sections – JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Each chapter in the book contains theoretical content and practice exercises to facilitate proper understanding of the topics. Don’t assume that this book is pertaining to only the JEE Main and JEE Advanced preparation. If you go through it thoroughly, you would be able to crack any engineering entrance.
- IIT JEE Chemistry by O.P. Agarwal: This Chemistry book is recommended by almost every engineering entrance coaching institute. The reason you should follow this book is that it covers the chapter and topic-wise guide and also numerous numericals and problems at the end of each chapter.
- Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma: You should go for this book as for all the required and important topics in Mathematics for TS EAMCET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced and other exams, it covers an ample amount of solved examples and detailed explanations for various mathematical concepts.
- Biology @ Your Fingertips by Rahul Chawla: This book covers all the important topics of Biology from the perspective of TS EAMCET, NEET and other medical entrances. It mainly consists of unique mnemonics, important tables, flowcharts, techniques, tips, tricks and curriculum-based diagrams that an aspirant seek for the preparation of the Biology part.
- EAMCET (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests by Arihant: This book comes in various volumes for all the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects. These books are surely bible for you as those cover most of the questions that may appear in the upcoming TS EAMCET 2018 exam.
- EAMCET Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry Test Papers by Vikram Editorial Board: Use these books for practices lots of problems on the various subjects of the TS EAMCET 2018 exam. It is assumed that on covering those, your chances of clearing this entrance are enhanced.
The above-mentioned books will enhance your preparation for TS EAMCET. So, select the best one from these. Good luck!