Today, on October 17, 2020, UPSC Civil Services 2019 marksheet has been released by Union Public Service Commission. Through On upsc.gov.in, the official site of UPSC candidates can check their individual marks. Earlier, on September 7, 2020, the marks were scheduled to release which was later delayed.
On August 4, 2020, the result was declared by the Commission. This year, in the country for the IAS, IPS, IRS, and other central Group A and B services around 829 candidates had qualified out of which 304 candidates belong to the general category, 78 EWS category candidates, 251 OBC category, 129 SC category candidates and 67 ST category candidates.
How to download marksheet UPSC Civil Services 2019:
Through these simple steps given below, candidates can check their marks.
- Head on to the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link of UPSC Civil Services 2019.
- Followed by this, a new page will open where candidates need to enter the login ID and password.
- On the screen, your marksheet would be displayed.
- Candidates need to check the marksheet and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same.
- The downloaded copy will be the provisional marksheet of the candidate.
On September 7,2020, the marksheet was supposed to release, which later got delayed because of the pending court cases on UPSC civil services exam. It was then decided after the final outcome of the pending court cases, the marks would be released by the Commission only.
For candidates who have been recommended for appointment the marks was released. The Commission has also released the marks of candidates along with the qualified candidates who have not qualified for the written examination. Through the official site of UPSC more related details can be checked.