- Tata Motors has recently launched the all-new Camo Edition Harrier.
- The Camo Edition comes with a new color scheme and cosmetic updates.
- Price of the Tata Harrier Camo Edition starts at Rs. 16.50 Lakh onwards.
To boost up the sales this festive season almost every carmaker is working towards the limited or special edition on their offering. Likewise, Tata Motors has come up with the all-new Tata Harrier Camo Edition at a starting price of Rs.16.50 Lakh. Apart from this, the special edition Tata Harrier is also available in Camo Stealth and Camo Stealth Plus packs. However, customers can avail these packs for an additional Rs. 26,999 onwards.
Based on the XT and XZ variants the all-new Camo Edition gets a new paint scheme, 17-inch alloy wheels finished in Blackstone color and Edition on tailgate and side fenders. Meanwhile, inside the limited edition SUV the company offers a Blackstone Matrix cabin, edition-specific leather seats with Camo Green finishing and Gunmetal Grey accents all-over.
The engine that powers the Tata Harrier Camo Edition is the same 2.0L Kryotec diesel motor. It churns out a massive 170Ps of power with a peak torque of 350Nm. Meanwhile, this engine comes paired to a 6-speed manual or a six-step automatic transmission.
Tata Harrier Camo Edition Price List
- Camo XT (Manual) – Rs. 16.50 Lakh
- Camo XT+ (Manual) – Rs. 17.30 Lakh
- Camo XZ (Manual) – Rs. 17.85 Lakh
- Camo XZ+ (Manual) – Rs. 19.10 Lakh
- Camo XZA (Automatic) – Rs. 19.15 Lakh
- Camo XZA+ (Automatic) – Rs. 20.30 Lakh
In India, Tata Harrier competes with the other compact SUVs such as Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector, Nissan Kicks and Renault Duster. Meanwhile, recently Kia Motors has recently launched the Anniversary Edition of Kia Seltos in India.